What's fun about these is they can be used either as a dessert or an after school snack!
Cheerios (or other circle shaped cereal)
1. Break one graham cracker in half.
2. Spread a thin layer of Nutella on to each half of the graham cracker.
3. Slice the banana into slices about 1/4 inch thick. Cut some slices in half to create half circles.
4. Put one circle slice of banana in the center of the graham cracker and two half circles near the top of the graham cracker. (This creates the ears and snout.)
5. Add cheerios for the center of the snout and the two eyes.
6. Eat and enjoy!
With older kiddos, they can try making their own. Big Brother really wantedto make his own the last time we had them, so I set up this "serving board" so he could create his own. His were a little messy, but he really enjoyed making them.
These would also be fun to serve at a summer camp, a class party, or an after school playdate. I'm not going to lie, even though they are made for kids I usually make myself one too!
This post may also have been shared at some of these terrific link parties.